What Is the 20 Minute Timer?
20-minutes timer is an online timer that allows you to set a timer for 20 minutes. It is ideal for tasks that take twenty minutes or less. Additionally, it can be used as an online alarm clock where you can set an alarm for 20 minutes later from now.
How to Use the 20 Minute Timer?
To use the 20-minute timer, you don't need any specific skills. Follow the steps below:
- First, choose a sound that will notify you when the countdown is over from the drop-down list. From buzzer to bomb, there are many sounds you can choose.
- Second, press the "Start the Timer" button to start the 20 minutes online timer. After starting it, you can pause, stop, or even restart it.
- Lastly, you can dim the screen by pressing to the moon icon on the top left corner and use the timer in fullscreen mode by clicking to the "Fullscreen" text above. Alternatively, you can find and start this timer on YouTube by clicking the "YouTube" text above.
What Can You Do in 20 Minutes?
You can accomplish many things in 20 minutes or under twenty minutes. Here is a list of things that you can do in 20 minutes.
- Watch a tutorial video on YouTube about your hobby
- Watch an episode of your favorite sitcom
- Play some games like solitaire or chess
- Read a chapter of a book or a magazine
- Learn new words in a foreign language
- Prepare a meal for lunch or breakfast
- Vacuum and clean your room
- Meditate to clear your mind
- Call your loved ones
- Go for a quick walk
- Relax and do nothing
What Is 20 Minutes in Seconds?
What Is 20 Minutes in Milliseconds?
What Is 20 Minutes in Decimal?